Sunday, November 23, 2008
In view of this, the IMU has established a number of scholarships to be awarded to:
1. Two (2) students to pursue the undergraduate medical course in Malaysia leading to the MBBS (IMU).
2. Two (2) students to pursue the entire eight (8) semesters of the twinned undergraduate pharmacy course leading to the MPharm (Hons) degree (in collaboration with the University of Strathclyde).
3. One (1) student to pursue the Bachelor of Pharmacy programme to be conducted wholly in IMU, leading to the BPharm (Hons).
4. Two (2) students to pursue the Bachelor of Nursing degree leading to the BNursing (Hons).
Students who wish to apply must have excellent academic background together with other qualities, including strong extra-curricula activities and who, for financial reasons, would otherwise be unable to pursue a career in medicine, pharmacy or nursing.
These prestigious scholarships are established to reflect the IMU’s contribution to society. It also is an integral part of the University’s staff development scheme to groom young individuals with high potential to be part of the future IMU faculty for training of medical, pharmacy and allied health professionals. This is in line with our nations strive towards excellence in education and health care in the 21st century.
For enquiries or more information, please contact:
Tel : (603) 8656 7272 / 73
Fax : (603) 8656 1018
Email : email@example.com
Sunday, September 21, 2008
To meet this challenge, Proton is putting together a team of people who are fresh, vibrant, innovative and courageous. With the myriad of activities and skills that Proton generates from engineering and designing, to manufacturing and international marketing. Proton employee though vastly experienced is continuously and aggressively learning new skills.Scholarship Name
Yayasan Proton Scholarship
Field Of Study
Bachelors Degree in Engineering - Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Automotive Engineering / Bachelors Degree in Marketing / Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
- Pursuing the above courses in local universities.
- Those who are currently pursuing undergraduate studies in the 1st, 2nd. or 3rd. year posses minimum CGPA of 3.0 or Second Class Upper or equivalent and have not received any financial assistance from other organizations are encouraged to apply.
- SPM leavers with Grade A in the following subjects:
- BM, English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry for Engineering course.
- BM, English, Maths, Accounting Principles and Basic Economics for Marketing and Accountancy course.
How to apply
Interested candidate must submit their resume together with photocopies of all examination results, relevant certificates, letter of acceptance by the Universities (if any) and passport sized photograph to:
Head of HR Planning & Staffing, Human Resource Division,
Perusahaan Otomobil National Berhad, Hicom Industrial Estate, Batu 3,
PO BOX 7100, 40918 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel No: 03-5191 1055 Fax No: 03-5191 9120